Skip to content  Research : Exhibits : Quick Facts : Visit Archive : Site Map : Contact Us    
Fort Collins History Connection: an online collaboration of the Fort Collins Museum & Discovery Science Center and the Poudre River Public Library District
  home : advanced search : preferences : favorites : order photographs : about : help    
 

240 Walnut Street at far left, c. 1902
240 Walnut Street at far left, c. 1902

Arcade Cafe

This cafe is owned and conducted by Mr. W. B. Russey, and is located at No. 240 Walnut street. Mr. Russey came west from Boston about two years ago and has met with gratifying support. His dining room measures 20x60 feet and has a seating capacity for sixty adults. The cafe is attractive and clean and the food is strictly first class. Mr. Russey has no less than eight employees, and personally superintends all matters connected with his business.

John G. Lunn

In this publication it becomes us to make mention of a citizen who for over 20 years has been identified with the building industry of the city. We refer to Mr. John G. Lunn, builder and contractor. Mr. Lunn has large brick works close to the city, and for many years the products of his works have been steadily used by builders and contractors. It is safe to say that four-fifths of the brick used in building in the city is supplied by Mr. Lunn. He is known as an industrious, capable and reliable contractor, and consequently enjoys the support and confidence of numerous friends, patrons and acquaintances.
Previous Next
Home : Policy : Museum : Library : Site Map : Contact Us  
The Archive at the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, 408 Mason Court, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80524, (970) 221-6688
©Copyright 1996-2012 City of Fort Collins, Colorado

Fort Collins Museum of Discovery          Poudre River Public Library District