Five of the Ten Churches in Fort Collins, c. 1902
What Fort Collins Has
- Churches of every denomination.
- A non-sectarian hospital.
- Population of over 7,000.
- Four school buildings, including a high school, built in 1903, at a cost of $40,000.
- Three old established banks, with an aggregate capital and surplus of $320,000 and deposits of over one million and a half dollars.
- An ample water plant, supplying pure mountain water.
- A gas plant and an electric plant.
- The largest sugar beet factory in the district.
- A State Agricultural College with 500 students.
- A Carnegie Public Library.
- Large office buildings.
- Opera House
- Amusement Park and Race Track, covering 45 acres
- Four large Lodge Halls