Skip to content  Research : Exhibits : Quick Facts : Visit Archive : Site Map : Contact Us    
Fort Collins History Connection: an online collaboration of the Fort Collins Museum & Discovery Science Center and the Poudre River Public Library District
  home : advanced search : preferences : favorites : order photographs : about : help    
 

Woods and Sons Music Store, located at 246 Linden Street, c. 1906
Woods and Sons Music Store, located at 246 Linden Street, c. 1906

Woods Music Store

The residents of Fort Collins desire first class and reliable merchandise in all lines, and the merchants appreciate and gratify that desire. The Woods Music store was established about fifteen years ago and is located at No. 246 Linden street. The store is a credit to the city and testifies to the musical culture of the citizens. The proprietors have a large stock of pianos, violins, sheet music, musical merchandise, and in fact a most complete musical outfit, including the well-known and high class "Schulz," "Walworth" and "Irving" pianos, Schulz organs, Edison phonographs, Victor talking machines, records, etc. The store is owned by the firm of Woods & Son, the individual partners being Mr. J. Woods, an old and respected citizen, and his son, Mr. L. A. Woods, a member of the W. O. W. Both are sound, practical men of business, who have by their constancy, integrity and courtesy not only built up a large and prosperous trade but have entrenched themselves in the confidence and esteem of their patrons in particular, and of the citizens in general.
Previous Next
Home : Policy : Museum : Library : Site Map : Contact Us  
The Archive at the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, 408 Mason Court, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80524, (970) 221-6688
©Copyright 1996-2012 City of Fort Collins, Colorado

Fort Collins Museum of Discovery          Poudre River Public Library District