Research the History of Your Building
Tax Assessor Records
- The Larimer County Tax Assessor Records from 1948-1990 have been donated to the Local History Archive.
- This is a list of Fort Collins Historic Properties that are listed as local landmarks, or on the Colorado State Register of Historic Properties, and/or on the National Register of Historic Places.
Old Town Building Survey
- This collection presently contains a very limited amount of architectural information from the archive's collections pertaining only to "Old Town" buildings.
- This collection contains building permits dating from 1920-1949.
- This collection contains building records dating from around the turn of the 20th century and a selection from the 1950s.
Do you have a Mail Order House?
- View tips to find out if your home was built from a kit that arrived by mail.
Environmental Assessment of Properties
Historic Home Tours
- View brochures from past Poudre Landmarks Foundation Historic Homes Tours.