Bank at 235 Linden Street
Two months later they moved to their own building, built by them at 235 Linden Street, now the home of the Salvation Army. Its original capital was $6,000.
This partnership of Stover & Sheldon continued until August 1, 1882, when Abner Loomis and Charles B. Andrews joined the firm. The paid-up capital was then $50,000 and the Bank moved into new quarters at the corner of Linden and Walnut Streets early in 1883. This arrangement continued until February, 1893, when the Bank was incorporated as a State bank under the name of The Poudre Valley Bank and the capital increased to $100,000. In July, 1905, it became a National bank under the present name and has operated continuously since that time, moving to the present location in 1917.
Bank at Linden and Walnut
Preserving the history of Fort Collins, Colorado & the Cache la Poudre region