Make an Appointment
Thursday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Book an Appointment
Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
408 Mason Court
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
The Archive at Fort Collins Museum of Discovery is currently open by appointment only.
- Masks must be worn while in the Archive.
- Appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Appointments are available in 1/2-hour increments.
- Researchers are limited to 1.5 hour appointments.
- Researchers may be asked to wear gloves while handling archival materials. Cotton or disposable nitrile gloves will be provided.
- Clean pencils will be provided.
- Two researchers are permitted at a time in the Archive; each will be seated at individual tables that are spaced over 6 feet apart.
- The Archive will be thoroughly cleaned after each visit by a researcher.
3 Different Ways to Book an Appointment
- View availability and book online.
- Call the Archive Reference Desk at 970-221-6688 and leave a message. Our staff will follow up with you as soon as possible to get your appointment scheduled.
- Use the form below to send us an email. Our staff will follow up with you as soon as possible to get your appointment scheduled.
Request Research Assistance by Appointment
Preserving the history of Fort Collins, Colorado & the Cache la Poudre region