No Appointments Currently Available
Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
408 Mason Court
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
- Masks must be worn while in the Archive.
- Appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Appointments are available in 1/2-hour increments.
- Researchers are limited to 1.5 hour appointments.
- Researchers may be asked to wear gloves while handling archival materials. Cotton or disposable nitrile gloves will be provided.
- Clean pencils will be provided.
- Two researchers are permitted at a time in the Archive; each will be seated at individual tables that are spaced over 6 feet apart.
- The Archive will be thoroughly cleaned after each visit by a researcher.
Request Research Assistance by Appointment
Preserving the history of Fort Collins, Colorado & the Cache la Poudre region